COVID-19 statement of Specialty Motors Company
Starting Monday, March 23, 2020:
In light of the CDC recommendations for reducing the spread of COVID-19, we are making the following changes;
1) We will do our best to provide space to each visitor for maintaining “social distance” for test drives and closing deals;
A. This will include offering space in the dealership for buyers to sit and review paperwork away from other people;
B. We will allow only a buyer and one other person into the lobby for the transaction to protect each visitor and our employees;
2) Specialty Motors will continue to offer vehicles to individuals or families but will do so by appointment only and will not be available with walk-in hours;
3) We will accordingly no longer offer open lobby hours for vehicle shopping but will provide a test drive to help serious buyers finalize the sale;
4) To expedite the transaction, we would ask that before in-person visits to the dealership, customers do make appropriate arrangements with Specialty or their own lenders, to determine the availability of financing is necessary’
5) For appointments, please call, email or text one of our sales personnel.
We wish everyone a productive, positive experience and trust that everyone can stay safe and healthy!